Woman’s Club of Norfolk

Established 1905

Click below for video tour

To see more photos, videos, and events of The Woman’s Club of Norfolk, give us a follow on Facebook!

Welcome to the Woman’s Club of Norfolk, located in the historic Martin Mansion, and home of the Gatewood Martin Mansion Foundation.

The Woman’s Club of Norfolk has owned the Martin Mansion, located at 524 Fairfax Avenue, since 1925. Our purpose is threefold. We are a private women’s club, a wedding and event venue, and we direct the historic Gatewood Martin Foundation.

The Woman’s Club of Norfolk is a philanthropic and social organization dedicated to supporting women of all ages, with a focus on philanthropy, education and women’s entrepreneurship

The Gatewood Martin Foundation was established to preserve and maintain our historic property for future generations to enjoy.

Our historic Martin Mansion serves as an elegant wedding and event venue. It is the best-kept secret in Hampton Roads.